top of page
Mending Broken Pieces
Counseling & Consulting Services
MENDING THE PIECES OF YOUR LIFE...
Join Our Team!
We want to bring mental health awareness to the BIPOC community and currently looking for dedicated mental health clinicians who are interested in joining our FAMILY.
Licensed Mental Health Therapist (LPC/LCSW) -
- Set your own hours and have a flexible schedule
- Providing counseling and/or therapy virtually by providing telehealth services in the area of your experience and training or in office
- Providing availability on your calendar (at least 2-3 hrs/week) for clients seeking care to schedule an appointment with you
- LCSW, LPC or LMFT
- Able to practice independently without supervision
- Carry malpractice insurance
- Comply with HIPAA and state licensing regulations
- Complete timely and accurate records with respect to the services and treatment rendered in compliance with HIPAA and state licensing regulations
- Have Cultural Competency Training and experience with marginalized communities
- Telehealth experience a plus
- Ability to provide high-quality care, using verbal, written, and analytical skills; with a high level of empathy
- No open licensing board complaints and no probated or restricted licensure
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner -
- Flexible work schedule
- Conduct assessments, testing, and ongoing mental health counseling services to clients via telehealth or in office
- Provide medication management
- Instruct and counsel clients regarding compliance with prescribed regimens, and other topics
- Prescribe or recommend drugs or other forms of treatment as appropriate
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding client care
- Complete timely and accurate records with respect to the services and treatment rendered in a manner and in compliance with HIPAA and state licensing regulations
- Prescriber Supervisor/Active PMHNP license in Texas
- Strong verbal communicator, presents well, excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills for communicating with external partners and clients
- Open to learning EHR system and providing telehealth services
*This position is an internship opportunity for junior or senior-level college students, or for recent college grads looking to gain some real-world marketing experience. Our Content Coordinator will work roughly 15 – 20 hours/week.*
- Flexible/virtual internship schedule
- Develop content and update calendars on a weekly/monthly basis that allow for 3 – 5 Facebook, IG, LinkedIn, TikTok, blog posts etc. per week.
- Monitor MBPCCS social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) for shares and comments.
- Monitor and engage in relevant online discussions surrounding mental health.
- Research keywords and optimize content for search engines and lead generation.
- Use Canva, Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator to create simple graphics and infographics for content posting
- Other Marketing projects as assigned.
- College grad, or junior/senior level student completing bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Excellent communication skills and a gift for producing a high volume of quality content
- Ability to work independently or with minimal direction
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok blogs, etc.)
- Basic understanding of Google Adwords/Analytics
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) and Canva
- Plus if you have an interest in the mental health field and have experience
- using social media analytics tools such as Facebook Insights/Business Manager/Ads Manager
- with social media or marketing automation tools such as Smarterqueue
bottom of page